Sunday 10 November 2019

Hello there!



Welcome!

Blogging... Never in a billion years would I have thought I would blog. About my experiences and interests? Woah, I have to be outspoken and all of that? Well, that's a challenge which I am willing to take up. Firstly, I never considered myself a good writer. Secondly, I never feel like I have something worth saying. But I guess that's what we're doing now, huh?

Let's start from little introduction so you know I mean business ;)
My name is Kateryna, I'm 20 years old Ukrainian who is just trying to figure what life is all about. I also happen to be a student of Spanish philology in Polish university who is writing this blog in English. Funny, isn't it? All of the languages are now mixed in my head, but nobody said it was going to be easy.

I want to keep it brief, not boring and lighthearted so it won't be a burden to read to anyone interested in getting to know me. Let's consider this blog as an outlet for my thoughts with a tiny bit of humor applied!

Glad you chose to give me a few minutes of your day by reading this. I hope you find it entertaining and I'll see you down the road!

Yours truly,
Kateryna :)

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a good writer! You write with ease, or at least that's the impression I get, which is good. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete